Monday, March 4, 2013

Steamline Luggage

Speaking as a seasoned traveler that has had her luggage lost many times and breaks out into a sweat at baggage claim praying her bag is there, you would think by now I would have bought a piece of luggage that might be, well, not a black Samsonite like everyone else's! It's very frustrating to have to describe your suitcase to some poor soul in baggage when you know that someone is going to have to search for it in a sea of look-alikes, name tag or not. And i'm the one standing at the opening of the conveyor belt, just to make sure no one takes mine by accident. I'd love to have something cute, fun, and stylish that really stood out at baggage claim and while hauling it to and from the airport and hotel.

On the hunt for some lovely cases I stumbled upon Steamline Luggage - and I'm totally in love. I've always really loved vintage cases, but didn't want to sacrifice modern perks (such as wheels and pull handles). I just love The Editor collection. Added bonus, they could even be used for some beautiful storage pieces when you're at home (I would never put them away, far to pretty!). What do you all think? Do you have a favourite set that stands out? Or do you stick to the tried and true? Check them out to see their latest collections!













No comments: