Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Perfect Cup of Tea

I saw this adorable mug on Amazon and totally snatched it up. I'm pretty sure that by now I've gotten my cuppa down to a science, and know exactly how I like it given the amount of times a day I drink it, but it was too cute to pass up. The cup is entitled My Cuppa Tea - Colour Matching Guide, and features four Pantone colour swatches around the inside of the mug to which you can match your tea, for the perfect cuppa every time! The four colours are Milky, Classic British, Builders Brew, and Just Tea. At first I thought I might be Milky, but it turns out, I'm Classic British, with a slight lean towards Builders Brew! (as if there was any doubt) Too cute not to share.

P.S. - There's one for you coffee drinkers too!








1 comment:

Jane Barr said...

Haha, I love this! Might have to get one myself!