Friday, July 19, 2013

A Bit of Thrifting - and a Severe Butt Kicking

I met the lovely and talented Ginny when she was helping out with Blog Shop here in L.A, she's totally fab and creative and just fun! Yesterday, she introduced me to the thrift shop world - and I loved it! Apparently, there are all these amazing little stores in the area, and I had never given them a second look. But if you look close enough, you'll find some amazing things! Royal Doulton China, paintings, furniture, lights, literally everything! Check out Ginny's post here..I was so distracted, it didn't occur to me to take photos. Total sensory overload. I'm so looking forward to spending more time and seeing new bits and bobs every time I go. L.A. is also known for amazing flea markets including Pasadena and Long Beach, so those are on the list too! You never know what you might find!

On another note, I had my first Pure Barre class today, and I can officially say, I am so totally, 100% out of shape. If you are up for some serious excercise - go! They are located all over the country, and you will feel it immediately. I can't walk tonight and sitting up is a task, but it can only get better, right?

Q&C xxoo

No comments: